What's it called you ask!? Vanquish, and it's awesome. I'll tell you why:
· Non-invasive technology for fat cell elimination. Doesn’t touch the skin.
· Reduces unwanted fat from the abdomen or inner/outer thighs
· Energy-based procedure that delivers therapeutic heat to the targeted zone
· Heats the fat cells to a temperature of 120 degrees Fahrenheit. The skin and tissue are not affected during treatment.
· The fat cells temporarily remain in the body until metabolized naturally. HYDRATION IS KEY FOR ELIMINATION.
· Ideal if someone is hesitant to undergo surgery or liposuction
· Safe for most patients. Consultation determines if you’re a good candidate.
· Increase water intake the day before, of and a few days after treatment.
· Most patients require 4 sessions
· 45 minutes for abdomen
· 1 hour for thighs
· Some see results after one treatment, most will take 2-3 weeks. Come about every 1-2 weeks for treatment.
· Results will continue for several months
· Fat cells don’t regenerate or recover. Touch-ups shouldn’t be necessary
· For best results, maintain a healthy lifestyle. Strict diet regimen isn’t necessary.
· Return to normal activity after treatment